The Only Fur Rental Service in the Tri-State Area
Fur rental is a unique service we offer. We are the only furrier in the tri-state area to provide fur rental. We have a huge inventory of furs for rent for you to choose from.
If you are interested in renting a fur, come in and see what kinds of furs we have in stock and what’s available for fur rental in your size. We provide the largest inventory of furs for rent and sale in the country.
You can rent our furs for any reason or event.
Here are some frequent fur rental instances:
Fur Rental for Weddings
We rent white fox stoles, both pure white and creamy white, for your wedding to add that special touch to your gown. We also have a beautiful white mink cape with white fox collar and border available for rent. The larger and or fancier the fur, the more expensive the rental might be. We rent out our wedding stoles for a weekend and or 2 day period. A $100 deposit is required to reserve a stole for a specific rental date. Call us for our rental prices.
Fur Rental for a Special Occasion
Are you in town for the weekend or that special occasion? We can keep you warm with our fur coat rental service.
Fur Rental for Commercial Purposes
We also provide fur rental for photo shoots and video shoots. Our furs have been rented for plays, movies and other commercial purposes.
Our rental furs have been seen on:
- The remake of Barefoot In The Park
- On Broadway
- ESPN Sport’s Center
- on Howard Stern in a Rolling Stone Magazine article to name a few.
- Warner Brother’s TV show, Gossip Girl and
- In the movie, We Own the Night with Mark Walberg, Robert Duvall & Joaquin Phoenix ( our showroom was also used in the movie)
- In the movie, Love Ranch with Helen Mirren and Joe Pesci.
- In the movie Red w/ Helen Mirren
- HBO hits: Louie, Bored to Death & mega hit, Boardwalk Empire
- USA Cable, Royal Pains
- NBC, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
- NBC, Law and Order, SVU
- CBS, Elementary
- Saturday Night Live
- 2014 Super Bowl Fox Pre-Game Show
- The movie, ” Winter Tale,” starring Russel Crowe
- Fox, Gotham
- TBS, Public Morals
- The late Show with Conan O’Brien
- Mothers & Sons, Philadelphia Theater Company, Michael Learned ( The Waltons)
- A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder, Broadway
- Lip Sync Battle
- NBC, The Tonight Show w/ Jimmy Fallon Check out Jimmy Fallon’s spoof of the show, Empire: phttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1B_ZTFI_8c&src_vid=h0zbTz8Ba-k&feature=iv&annotation_id=55e7316b-0000-2747-831b-94eb2c08bce0
- In the movie, Carol, Cate Blanchett is wearing our fur coat throughout the film.
- Red Oaks, An Amazon series
- Saturday Night Live starring Emma Stone:
- What ever your occasion, we can rent you just the right fur for you.
Out of Town Fur Rentals
If you are out of town, we can e-mail you pictures of our fur stoles for rent and we will ship out the chosen rental stole with enough time for you to receive at a $30 – 40 UPS shipping charge. Wedding stoles shipped out during the prime time would need to be shipped 2nd day air as most of our stoles are rented right through the winter and would need to get back in the store for the next week’s rental. We would also need the rented fur shipped back as soon as possible. We also rent other furs which may have higher UPS charges depending on what fur garment you choose and they can also be rented for a 1-2 day period.
Own the Fur You Rented
If you rent a fur and fall in love with it, we will apply the fur rental charge towards the purchase of the fur that you rented. At least 40% of fur rental customers have ended up buying the fur garment that they rented!
Fur Rental Policies
On all fur rentals, you will responsible for the garment to come back in the condition you received it in. Rented furs need to come back within 1 or 2 days after the rental. If you keep the rented fur garment out longer than the 1 or 2 days, additional fees may be added on to your fur rental cost.
When the rental fur is returned, it will be inspected. If the garment comes in dirty, you will responsible for the cleaning of the fur garment. If the rental fur is damaged, you will also be responsible for the fur repair or replacement cost.
Fur rental requires a valid credit card, a driver’s license and a current utility bill (cable, phone, electric). We accept Amex, Visa, Master Card and Discover.
Serving: New York City | New York | Manhattan | New York Metro | Tri-state