Top Ten Reasons for Wearing a Fur
by Real Women Wear Fur on Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 9:49pm ·
- Warmth: Warmth is the number one reason people like to wear fur, according to a recent poll of fur buyers. Fur is nature’s answer to winter.
- Fashion: Modern, casual or elegant, fur is always in style. More than 150 top international designers are now using fur in their collections.
- Long-Lasting: Fur is a naturally durable fiber that lasts for many, many years.
- Recyclable: As styles change, your fur can be updated and re-styled to reflect the latest fashions.
- Environmentally Friendly: A fine natural product, fur is bio-degradable and a renewable resource.
- Versatile: Fur can be worn for all occasions. Whether with jeans or an evening gown, wearing fur will make you look and feel terrific! With lighter weight fur and fur accessories, furs are now a three-season fashion.
- Supporting Livelihoods and Cultures: When you buy fur, you support thousands of people living on the land; people who have a direct interest in protecting vital wildlife habitat. The fur trade is a proud North American heritage.
- Responsible Conservation: Furs used in the trade are abundant. Strict government controls ensure that NO endangered species are ever used.
- Comfort: Soft, sensual, cozy, warm and lightweight – nothing equals the feeling of wearing fur.
- Fur is your choice! The fur trade is a responsible, well-regulated industry. You can feel proud of your choice to wear natural furs.